Tarboy Tarboy

Oooooh AWESOME!

LOVE IT!

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

WHT MATTY MAYHEM?

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE FAMILIAR WITH FACEBOOK? Are you living under a rock?

Hilarious :)
Love it!!

-[ My8BitAdventure ]- -[ My8BitAdventure ]-

Hmmmm

Firebolt, you clearly enjoyed making this song WAY to much :)
The cheese is immense. AND LOL at a 8 BIT breakdown. That made me laugh so freaking much! So thats what your up to these days!!

Xeon

FlamingFirebolt responds:

What can i say, i love cheese :D.
Dunno what you mean by 8bit breakdown though. Since anything isn';t 8bit at all. I used a cheap low pass and highpass filter for the ehh filtered parts. And all the synths are 3xosc. I just tried making them like the oldkool synths. :D Slidey synths and that chord thing.
Anyhow, we should catch up get on MSN >: l
-Firebolt-

-[ Workshop ]- -[ Workshop ]-

Wow... Industrial much?

Ahahahaha this made me laugh :) Like the old industrial age - banging on pots and pans, and clanking bottles... This acutally sounds like its got some awesome potential too lol! Love it!

We need to catch up soon! When i get back home im gonna upload some random stuffs - old demo's etc.

Xeon

[ Living like a supervillain ] [ Living like a supervillain ]

You leave me speechless.

To put it bluntly - you bastard... I had been planning to make a song like this with guitar solos and synths, but havent been round to it yet - since ive been on holiday for the past 6 weeks. You... like freaking stole my idea with your own ideas.
Well just because you made one... isnt going to stop me from mine.

I actually CANNOT believe you made this/thought of this - when i thought of it too!

Damn you Firebolt.

Xeon.

P.S. Its awesome :)

Blades Blades

PERFECT

Nuff said!. Like... incredible detail and impressive detail!